Our current openings:
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) AMT is a vital member within PlaneSense, Inc. Some responsibilities for the AMT at AAC include, but are not limited to: repairing aircraft, aircraft engines, and aircraft components in accordance with applicable technical data, industry standards, and the AAC “Repair Station Manual.” Having a good understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines and how they apply to aircraft systems is essential. Our AMTs own and maintain suffi cient hand tools, however there is a large inventory of specialized tools available for use.
- A&P Certificate
- Flexibility to work fi rst or second shift, weekends and holidays
- Own and maintain suffi cient hand tools
- Valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge
- Ability to live and work in the US with no restrictions
Our state-of-the-art 84,000 square-foot service facility is located in Portsmouth, NH. The hangar is 40,000 square-feet and equipped with slab heating, high-tech lighting, and Megadoors. These special fabric Megadoors are an important design feature because they provide superior insulation capabilities to protect the staff from inclement weather while shielding customer’s aircraft from the elements. The very high ceilings and door openings accommodate all kinds of aircraft. An additional 44,000 square feet is dedicated to shop space and offices. The entire building was designed to provide sufficient work space for all current departments, with room to expand for future growth.
The AMTs spend the majority of their time inside the bright, clean, well-lit hangar. If weather permits, technicians will occasionally work outside. ACC has temperature-controlled sheet metal, battery, seat, and wheels and tire shops, as wells as a parts room, which consists of one of the largest non-factory owned depot of Pilatus parts needed for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. This allows for parts to be immediately on hand or acquired in very little time.
AAC primarily serves the PlaneSense fractional fleet. All of these sophisticated aircraft are ten years old or younger.
Technicians are placed on either first or second shift. There is currently no third shift.
AMT’s attend factory training that includes:
- PC-12 airframe with Pilatus
- Pratt & Whitney PT-6 engine training with Flight Safety International
- Williams Engine training at the Williams factory
- Nextant airframe in house training with Global Jet
- PC-24 airframe with Flight Safety International
- Ongoing education through FAA-sponsored classes including component instruction
- On-the-job training is customized for each technician based on their experience
AAC is dedicated to promoting employees within the company. Some of these positions include:
- Maintenance Control
- Medical, Dental (starting on the first day of employment)
- Vision (starting on the first of the month following hire date)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Life Insurance
- Disability coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Company paid holidays
- Vacation, personal, and sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Relocation stipend may apply
- A&P prep course reimbursement for qualified candidates
Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer.